The Nuns School

escole monjes www.gaudi-home.cat
 
It was a Private college constructed over a former garden at the end of the 19th century by the sisters of the Consolation, which established themselves in Riudoms since 1887.

During the Civil war the nuns abandone the enclosure, which they return to occupy in 1946 until their definitive departure in 1972.

In 1937 the front garden is urbanized and becomes a square, which is remodelled in 2010.

Nowadays the building is municipal and is not inhabitable.