The Town Council
In 1683 it was acquired by the canon Francesc Sabaté and in 1690 it was bought by the municipal Counsel to lodge the new Town hall.
In the year 1917 it suffered an important collapse and the country house was re-built by the architect Pere Caselles Tarrats. The works were ended in 1925.
It has had many functions, even as a school.
On an artistic level, apart from the portal, stands out the central front steps made of marble that give access to the first floor.