Virgin Mary’s chapel

verge-maria
 
It is found attached to the Town Council and lodges the chapel of the former hospital with which it connects.

Neolithic, Roman and medieval remains have been discovered underneath it.

A Renaissance styled construction which was begun in 1560.

It has a cannon covered sole body containing a sculpture of the Loneliness, created by the sculptor Josep M. Callau Valera, including the photographic exhibition “Holy Week, before a war”.